You Are Here: Home»Featured»2013 Husqvarna TR650 Terra & Strada Models
2013 Husqvarna TR650 Terra & Strada Models
Husqvarna Announces New Dually Models
2013 Husqvarna TR650 Terra & Strada
New Terra & Strada 650 models
Specifications Strada & Terra
Engine Single-cylinder, four-stroke
Head Four valves operated by DOHC
Bore x Stroke 100 x 83mm
Output 58 hp
Fuel System Marelli EFI
Transmission 5 speed
Clutch Wet multi-plate with mechanical control
Front Suspension Sachs 46mm upside-down fork, 7.5 in. travel
Rear Suspension Sachs single shock, link-mounted, 7.5 in. travel
Front Rim 2.50×19 cast aluminum 1.85×21 spoke wheel
Rear Rim 3.50×17 cast aluminum 3.00×18 spoke wheel
Front Tire 110/80-19 90/90-21
Rear Tire 140/80-17 140/80-18
Front Brake Brembo hydraulic single 300mm disc
Rear Brake Brembo hydraulic single 240mm disc
ABS Standard (disengageable) N/A
Fuel Capacity 3.57 gallons
Wheelbase 59.1 in.
Rake 26 degrees 27 degrees
Trail 3.98 in. 4.41 in.
Seat Height 33.8 in. 34.4 in.
Curb Weight 410.0 lbs. 407.8 lbs.
Homologation 50-state street legal
• All-new Husqvarna dual-purpose platform features TR650 Terra and TR650 Strada.
• 652cc four-stroke single-cylinder engine based on the BMW G 650 GS motor.
• High-revving, responsive power with 58 horsepower.
• Excellent fuel efficiency, estimated at over 55 mpg.
• Street-oriented Strada rides on cast aluminum wheels (19” front/17” rear).
• Dirt-oriented Terra equipped with spoke-wheels (21” front/18” rear).
• Disengageable ABS standard on TR650 Strada.
• Five-speed gearbox with mechanical clutch.
• Options and accessories (heated grips, low seat, soft bags, etc.) will be made available through Husqvarna Aftersales.
All-New TR650 Terra And Strada