Mag 7 is prepared to support you in the upcoming 2012 SCORE Baja 1000 race. Save even more money! See the “Early-Bird” special below.
We support buggys, trucks, cars, bikes, SBS-UTV’s and quads. We will have full-support pits spaced at 55-60 mile intervals. Final placement will be made when the course-route is published by SCORE.. We anticipate 18-20 pits.
***MOTORCYCLE’S HAVE ALL FUEL INCLUDED. Just tell us what octane you need.***
We fuel both high octane or pre-mix with OUR dry breaks, jazz cans, and 11-gallon dump cans. Race radios tuned to 153.380 are used to communicate with racers. We monitor Weatherman as conditions & terrain permit.
We will have representative’s in Ensenada beginning Tues.13 Nov and we will set up MAG-7 HQ at the Campo Playa RV park about 1 mile south of the large flag at the cruise ship terminal. As you drive south, we will be on the left. If you reach a dead-end T, you missed us, flip a U and go back 1/4 mile. BTW, this RV park is located at the turn for San Felipe.
ALL OUR PIT CREWS MUST DEPART ENSENADA NLT NOON ON Wed. 14 NOV. TO ENSURE SAFE TRAVELS TO PIT LOCATIONS.
The Early-Bird special is back! Sign on BEFORE 1 Oct. and save 50 bucks! Costs for MAG-7 Pit service’s are: Full-service All classes: $850.00 Emergency-only, All classes: $400.00
The difference between “Full-service” and “Emergency only” is that with full serve, we will purchase your fuel, haul it out there, fuel you and also carry any and all spares you want to have on-course.
Emergency only will give you access to all our fully equipped and staffed oasis’s in case you need help. All our tools, lubes, supplies and staff stand ready to help you, but, we do not haul fuel, fuel you or carry your spares.
*Bike, Quad SBS-UTV price include’s a special discount code from Motoworld of El Cajon,www.motoworldracing.comthe leader in Socal for motorcycle and quad parts, service and apparel. Use this via in-store shopping or internet orders for a very special, deep MAG-7 racer discount.
NOTE: All of our fuel is ordered, blended and legally imported into Mexico and picked up by MAG-7 from VP Racing in Ensenada from sealed drums just a few days before the race. It is NOT left-over fuel from prior races.
Annual Membership dues are required. We are a non-profit LLC “club” and this brings you under our banner as a member in case the unthinkable happens while you are in our pits. If you have raced with us in the last 12 months, you are current.
Pit locations by Race-mile, common name and Gps will be available on our web-sitewww.mag7race.comas soon as SCORE publishes the course-route. (approx 30 days prior)
We will have Mag-7 signs posted 1 mile and ¼ mile before each pit, a MAG-7 HERE sign at the pit entrance, and a large banner will also be up at the pit itself. We also post “spotters” about 1/3 mile out (during daylight hours) and radio all race numbers back to the pit.
What do you get for your money?
1. An experienced, enthusiastic crew who are there to help you race on!
2. Hand tools, power tools, welder, C02, jacks, electrical power etc.
3. Vital fluids such as oils and lubes.
4. Spares you have given to us. Tires, filters, parts, food… we will transport and stage it where you tell us.
5. Fuel: You tell us how much, what kind, where you want it and we will purchase it directly from VP racing and haul it all for you.
6. Radio service with Weatherman and, depending on conditions, pit-to-pit and racer to pit.
Why have Mag-7 provide your Pit support?
1. This is what we love to do. We have been supporting Baja racers for 45 years and are always where you need us, when you need us.
2. Reduce YOUR logistics and support costs dramatically.
3. Reduce the man-power needed for your support. We will be there! Use us to support you and solve your en-route, race-related repairs.
4. Reduce or eliminate the stress and safety issues associated with “chasing”.
5. This is not an excuse for us to “party” in the Baja. You will not find 30-40 rowdy fun-seekers at our pits. You will find the right amount of enthusiastic, well-equipped, experienced support to keep you racing.