What turns a commute into a journey?What turns a drive into a trek? Challenge your perspectives from the seat of Husqvarna’s all-new TR650. The road becomes your “Terra-tory;” and your destination becomes superfluous. It’s about the ride.
2013 Husqvarna TR650 Terra
Practicality meets passion with Husqvarna’s all-new TR650 Terra. The seven-day-a-week motorcycle is capable of being both urban commuter and weekend trekker. The dirt-road – Terra – features a 652cc single-cylinder DOHC motor based on BMW’s venerable G 650 GS engine. A modified EFI system, redesigned cams, higher compression and revised piston and cylinder head increase the power output, allowing the TR650 to boast 58 horsepower while still offering excellent fuel capacity of over 55 mpg.
• All-new Husqvarna dual-purpose platform features TR650 Terra and TR650 Strada.
• 652cc four-stroke single-cylinder engine based on the BMW G 650 GS motor.
• High-revving, responsive power with 58 horsepower.
• Excellent fuel efficiency, estimated at over 55 mpg.
• Street-oriented Strada rides on cast aluminum wheels (19” front/17” rear).
• Dirt-oriented Terra equipped with spoke-wheels (21” front/18” rear).
• Disengageable ABS standard on TR650 Strada.
• Five-speed gearbox with mechanical clutch.
• Options and accessories (heated grips, low seat, soft bags, etc.) will be made available through Husqvarna Aftersales.
TR650 Terra Specificatons
Engine: Single-cylinder, four-stroke
Head: Four valves operated by DOHC
Bore x Stroke: 100 x 83mm
Output: 58 hp
Fuel System: Marelli EFI
Transmission: 5 speed
Clutch: Wet multi-plate with mechanical control
Front Suspension: Sachs 46mm upside-down fork, 7.5 in. travel
Rear Suspension: Sachs single shock, link-mounted, 7.5 in. travel